Rent a Bike

Red vožnja

Building of the church begun with sanctifying of its groundstone by Dean Ferenc Tamás on 24th June, 1938.

After the ceremony the consecrated stone – which containes a tin box - was laid under the west foundation of the tower.The construction works of the church were finished a year later, in September 1939, the presbytery building was finished the same Autumn. The church and the altar were sanctified in 1992. by Diocesan János Pénzes.

Through its work, the presbytery - together with the Caritas-group operating by the Saint Theresia Church - helps the indigent communities. 

Minden jog fenntartva © 2013
coded by NetSistem designed by Erdsoft